Looking for the Best Carbon Fiber Filament available to buy right now on Amazon but don’t want to have to do all the research on the pros and cons of the different types of Carbon Fiber Filament?
Pop Expert have put together this list of the top 10 selling Carbon Fiber Filament on Amazon – sorted by overall popularity and positive consumer reviews.
The Pop Expert list of top selling Carbon Fiber Filament is the ideal place to start when you are trying to find the Best Carbon Fiber Filament for your neeeds.
Popular Carbon Fiber Filament on Amazon
Details on the Best Carbon Fiber Filament
- IEMAI CARBON FIBER PLA 3D PRINTER FILAMENT - 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers, Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant. Carbon Fiber (containing 20% carbon fiber , in weight) is combined with PLA to form a strong plastic which is ideal for printing items requiring added strength, more abrasive than standard PLA.
- PLA Filament -- Material : 80% PLA filled with 20% Carbon fiber . Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) . Color: Matte Black . PLA filament is made of high-strength, high-modulus fiber material, full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the filaments tidy and easy to be fed. Works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and etc.
- PLA 1.75 mm - High Dimensional accuracy - 1.75 mm in diameter, Minimum demission tolerance +/- 0.02mm to ensure consistent feeding and smooth printing. Recommend Printing Temperature: 190℃-220℃/374°F-428°F( dependent on printer model). Recommended Print Speed: 50-100mm/s. Heat Bed temperature: 50 – 60°C/122°F-140°F.
- Carbon fiber filament is a tough material with a nice matte finish. The increased strength provided by the carbon fiber particles contributes to greater dimensional stability, helping to avoid warping and shrinking. TIPS: Compared with normal PLA,the carbon fiber PLA filament has extremely high rigidity, and long-term printing will wear the copper nozzle and increase nozzle's aperture. Recommended to use stainless steel nozzles.
- Carbon fiber 3D Filament : Bubble-Free, Tangle-Free, Clog-Free, Minimal warping, Stronger Toughness, with excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal. Vacuum sealed with desiccant to maintain low level of moisture content. please keep it dry and dust-free after after opening the sealed package to prevent it becomes brittle or jams the nozzle. Note: Since the Carbon Fiber filament is prone to moisture, ,please store it in a dry environment to maintain excellent printing performance.
- 【PETG filament Filled Carbon Fiber】🐘 20% Carbon Fiber is combined with 80% PETG to form a strong filament which is ideal for printing items requiring added strength, more abrasive than standard PETG. Carbon Fiber PETG filament has higher rigidity and strength than normal PETG filament. Stronger Toughness. Wear Resistance and Tear Resistance. High Precision & Low Shrinkage. Less warpage. Matte Printed Surface.
- 【Carbon Fiber Filament】🐘 Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination ensure tangling free and avoid filament breaking and snapping.IEMAI PETG Filled Carbon Fiber filament is orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.It does not overlap,no cracking, no tangle, clog-free , bubble-Free.
- 【Carbon Fibe PETG - Wide Application】🐘 Compatible with most of FDM 3D Printers that use 1.75MM filament . Recommend extrusion / Nozzle temperature 220℃-240℃, bed 60℃-90℃. Due to its unique attribute of abrasiveness, we recommend to use a 0.6mm or larger stainless steel nozzle instead of brass nozzles.
- 【PETG filament 1.75mm - Stable Dimensional Tolerance】🐘 3D printer filaments are produced with high precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02mm. Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
- 【Suitable for professional printing】🐘 It is more difficult to print with Carbon Fiber PETG filament than with PLA filament or normal PETG filament. So it is not suitable for beginners. It is more suitable for professional printing with 3D printing experience. please consider carefully before you purchase.
- High stiffness and strength: This Carbon Fiber PLA contains premium carbon fiber, which endows the filament with high stiffness and strength less to be deformed under the same force of impact compared with Basic PLA
- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, to make sure the line tidy and less tangle, so as to avoid possible snap and line breaking
- Dimensional Accuracy and Consistency Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self adaptive control system
- Clog free, bubble free and easy to use.
- Material: Carbon fiber Polycarbonate - Color: Black - Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm) - Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 240-260°C (464-500°F), Base Plate Temperature: 80-100°C(176-212°F)
- Performance Advantages: PRILINE Carbon fiber Polycarbonate filament has perfect dimensional stability for warp free printing, excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal
- Made in the USA
- Superior Chemical Resistance vs. ABS
- Amorphous: Low and near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption: 3X lower vs. ABS
- Very low odor emitted during printing
Newest Carbon Fiber Filament
- The Package included : 1 roll PLA Carbon Fiber Filament , 1 roll ABS Carbon Fiber Filament . Total : 2kg
- The Package included : 1roll PETG Carbon Fiber Filament ,1 roll ABS Carbon Fiber Filament . Total : 2kg
- The Package included : 1 roll PLA Carbon Fiber Filament Spool , 1roll PETG Transparent Red Filament Spool ,1 roll PETG Transparent Green Filament Spool. Total : 3kg
- The Package included : 1 roll PLA Carbon Fiber Filament , 1 roll PETG Carbon Fiber Filament . Total : 2kg
- 😀 【3D Printer Carbon Fiber Filament 1.75mm】 PLA carbon fiber filamen 1.75mm with high strength and high rigidity while displaying good toughness. professional printing filament with high precision, no clogging, no wire drawing, no warping, no bubbles
- 😀【Printing Settings】 Printing temperature: 200-220℃; substrate temperature: 30-60℃; printing speed: 40-50mm/s
- 😀【Filament Size】 200g/500/1000g, 1.75 mm filament diameter (dimensional accuracy +/- 0.02 mm)
- 😀【Low Shrinkage】Carbon fiber has the advantage of low shrinkage and can perform well on larger models
- 😀【Anti-static】Carbon fiber has the physical effect of conducting static electricity, and can export the ions on the surface of the printed part in time.safe and non-toxic, no harmful gas is generated during printing