Looking for the Best Rubi Tile Cutter available to buy right now on Amazon but don’t want to have to do all the research on the pros and cons of the different types of Rubi Tile Cutter?
Pop Expert have put together this list of the top 10 selling Rubi Tile Cutter on Amazon – sorted by overall popularity and positive consumer reviews.
The Pop Expert list of top selling Rubi Tile Cutter is the ideal place to start when you are trying to find the Best Rubi Tile Cutter for your neeeds.
Popular Rubi Tile Cutter on Amazon
Details on the Best Rubi Tile Cutter
- 36 inch rip cut and 25 inch diagonal cut will allow users to manage large tile with ease
- Powerful 15 amp motor to cleanly cut through the toughest tile
- The Python cooling system’s adjustable height brings water directly to the cut for improved blade cooling and a cleaner cut
- Included components: Bare-Tool
- For all types of ceramic tile, manual and light versatile cutter for the most demanding jobs, double-edged cutter which provides a direct line of vision to the cutting edge.
- Mobile separator for easy angle cuts - includes a millimetre side stop for repetitive cuts and 45º square. The MAGNET system enables single-handed operation.
- Locking the separator makes it easier to scratch the tile more easily and visibly, with the lever facing upwards, the separator can apply up to 800kg of power, allowing you to obtain clean and accurate cuts.
- Base supplements which increase the support of larger areas - solid steel, chrome and straightened guides with a 20mm diameter, which is anti-corrosion and durable.
- It comes with an 8mm diameter roll and is compatible with all RUBI range rollers (Diameters of 6, 8, 10, 18 and 22mm).
- ✅ The range of TS-MAX manual cutters offers professionals a light and functional tool. Ideal for intensive cutting of ceramic tiles, especially for frequent cutting of porcelain tiles (BIa type).
- 🙋♂️ Include a practical and high performance single point breaker with a maximum breaking pressure of 800 kg, which is specially designed for cutting very hard materials with a maximum thickness of 15 mm.
- 🔝 This breaker includes the SMART POWER function by which the breaker itself regulates the breaking pressure depending on the thickness of the tile, thus applying maximum pressure to materials of greater thickness.
- 🛠️ The bimaterial handles on the TS-MAX manual cutters have an impeccable ergonomic design giving the user greater comfort while working.
- 📏 Cutting length - 66 cm | Diagonal cutting length - 46x46 cm | Cutting height - 6-15 mm Separator power - 800 kg
- For intensive cutting of all types of ceramic and porcelain tiles.
- Powerful breaking system up to 3307Lb (1.500 kg), operable with just one hand.
- 61-1/16 In. straight cut and 43-5/16 In. diagonal.
- Large cutting capacity, up to 21 mm thickness. ideal for large format tiles.
- Accurate with soft slider movements.
Newest Rubi Tile Cutter
- Model Number: 12956
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Package Weight: 12220 grams
- Package Dimensions (L x B x H) in cm: 23.6 x 35.2 x 103.8
- Fits both New Style and Old Style Rubi Tile Cutters
- Fits following models Rubi TS-40 Rubi TS-50 Rubi TS-43 and TS-57 Tile Cutters
- 7 inch portable countertop electric cutter
- Ideal for ceramic tiles and occasionally for porcelain tiles and other materials
- Aluminum table with a folding side for mitre cuts
- Blade cooling by immersion
- Voltage: 120.0 volts
- Bottom breaker arm new design
- New point will improve clean breaking of tile
- Fits all TS models except Classic
- designed for cutting porcelain sheets with formats greater than 10ft x 3ft (300 cm x 100 cm) and with thicknesses of 0.11" to 0.39" (3 to 10 mm)
- The set consists of 3 guides of 43" inches (110 cm); 1 scoring trolley handle with Ø22 mm EXTREME roller (ref. 01901); 1 separating pliers; 3 fixing suction cups, and a reinforced nylon carry bag
- The guides are made of aluminum and are assembled to guarantee a perfect scratch, always .39" inches (1 cm) from the edge of the guide itself
- The pliers are in charge of separating the plates after scratching, allowing us to work with materials up to 10 mm thick. For pieces with thicknesses from 0.39" to 0.59" (11 to 15 mm), the use of the SLIM SEPARATOR (ref. 18917) is recommended
- Working with the SLIM CUTTER PLUS is very simple and offers us a manual cutter solution with guarantees for working with this type of plate