Looking for the Best Wire Crimping Tool available to buy right now on Amazon but don’t want to have to do all the research on the pros and cons of the different types of Wire Crimping Tool?
Pop Expert have put together this list of the top 10 selling Wire Crimping Tool on Amazon – sorted by overall popularity and positive consumer reviews.
The Pop Expert list of top selling Wire Crimping Tool is the ideal place to start when you are trying to find the Best Wire Crimping Tool for your neeeds.
Popular Wire Crimping Tool on Amazon
Details on the Best Wire Crimping Tool
- Crimps insulated termils onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 22–16 AWG (Red), 16–14 AWG (Blue) and 12–10 AWG (Yellow) termils
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
- CRIMPING WIRE SIZE AWG20-10:Steel jaw contains color-coded wire size markings for red (20-16 AWG), blue (16-14 AWG), and yellow (12-10 AWG) terminals.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL:This Wire crimping plier kit is made of high quality Alloy steel. It is a high strength hand tools for your home improvement.
- RATCHETING DESIGN:There is a ratcheting mechanism design for this Insulated terminals crimping tool, one-hand operation could make a perfect crimp. And you can take less strength.
- DOUBLE CRIMPING DIE:Double crimping die creates a secure crimp that resists pull-out.Ratcheting function allows you to secure a wire connector in the die before inserting the stripped wire into the barrel.
- QUICK RELEASE LEVER:Quick release lever frees the crimper jaws in any position and when double crimp is complete, acts as a built-in safety measure that can open the handles whenever tool is jammed or stuck.
- Crimper crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Cutting and Crimping Tool has specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Made in USA
- [VERSATILE]: Strips and removes insulation. Crimp insulated and bare wires. gripping nose works to pull, hold, twist, and bend wire ends.
- [COMPACT]: Thin cable cutter design combines 4 separate functions into one compact 7” tool, ideal for common wire connectors and repairs.
- [DURABLE]: Solid forged alloy steel construction with a protective black finish stands up to extensive everyday carry and daily use.
- [PRECISE]: Blades and teeth are heat treated CNC machined for precision accurate, and clean smooth cuts on copper, aluminum, cables, automotive wires, and soft steel wires.
- [SIZES]: Cut, grip, twist, pull, crimp, and strip wires and cables in gauges from 12, 14, 16, 18 & 20 AWG in one small handheld tool.
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL-This wire crimper tool works best with heat shrink connectors.this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and High-precision jaw which is color coded. Ratcheting crimper tool is designed for 20-10AWG.
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM-Wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp.
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE-The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position.
- WIDE APPLICATION-Connectors Crimping Tool Kit can be used for home appliance repair, home circuit repair, vehicle circuit connection, and everything about circuit connection.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED-200PCS Heat Shrink Butt Connectors (90PCS×RED.90PCS×BLUE.20PCS×Yellow) and a Crimping Tool For Heat Shrink Connectors. Tubings of different colors with the mark of wire gauge are easy to recognize.
Newest Wire Crimping Tool
- Simpler Works: The force adjustment design and easy releasing structure allow for simple and labour saving operation.
- Ergonomic Design: The ratchet terminal crimper conforms to the ergonomics, the TPR handle is non slip, which will bring you more enjoyment in working.
- Practical Use: The wire crimp tool can be widely applied to the crimping of different wires, terminals, connectors and so on, very useful.
- AISI4140 Alloy Steel Material: The crimping tool ratcheting wire crimper adopts high quality AISI4140 alloy steel material that is rustproof, very durable for long term use.
- Easy Carrying: The industrial crimp pliers is light in weight and compact in size as well, both the storage and carrying are very convenient.
- 🧰Tight Crimp: This crimper has 6 tons of output force. So when you use it, the jaws will firmly clamp and crimp the item to keep it fixed without falling off so that the crimped wire ends will be very sturdy.
- 🧰Energy-saving: The hydraulic crimper is much more energy-saving than the manual one. With the return valve open, you can easily press the lever continuously to crimp items.
- 🧰High-quality Jaw: The jaw of this crimper is a precise jaw with a latch, which is not easy to deform and break, and has a long service life.
- 🧰Multi-size Dies: This hydraulic crimper has 8 sets of different sizes of dies. You can choose the right crimping die according to different wire ends to meet your different usage needs. Moreover, the model number is engraved on the die to make it easy for you to find the right one.
- 🧰Good Sealing: The rubber sealing rings can seal the cylinder well without oil leakage. The included sealing rings can also be used to replace the old ones.
- 🧰High Pressure Splicing Power: This hydraulic crimping tool is forged and custom designed to provide 12 tons of crimping force, ideal for crimping copper ferrules.
- 🧰Complete Die Specifications: The hydraulic hand crimper is equipped with different sizes of dies to meet your different needs and the corresponding die specifications are printed on the surface of the dies, facilitating your daily use.
- 🧰Pressure Relief Valve Design: The body of the hydraulic hand crimper has a pressure relief valve design for easy operation. The round gear can be turned in one turn, which is convenient to operate and time-saving.
- 🧰Precise Casting: The plier head is manufactured using uniform heat treatment technology. It is high-density and impurity-free, not easy to break, corrosion and wear-resistant, with long service life.
- 🧰Great Sealing Performance: It uses high-quality seals to effectively prevent oil leakage, which not only saves oil consumption but also makes it safer to use.
- Crimping capacity: 26-16 AWG (0.14-1.5mm²).
- Designed for 16 to 26 gauge wire, 3/4 inches jaw opening.
- Up/down ratchet lock, ideal for insulated and bare terminals.
- High carbon steel jaws and handles with black oxide finish and ABS grip sleeves.
- Coded head for different wire sizes with adjustable crimping compression mechanism.
- If you have any questions about our wireless earbuds, please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you within timely