Looking for the Best Zap A Roach Boric Acid Reviews available to buy right now on Amazon but don’t want to have to do all the research on the pros and cons of the different types of Zap A Roach Boric Acid Reviews?
Pop Expert have put together this list of the top 10 selling Zap A Roach Boric Acid Reviews on Amazon – sorted by overall popularity and positive consumer reviews.
The Pop Expert list of top selling Zap A Roach Boric Acid Reviews is the ideal place to start when you are trying to find the Best Zap A Roach Boric Acid Reviews for your neeeds.
Popular Zap A Roach Boric Acid Reviews on Amazon
Details on the Best Zap A Roach Boric Acid Reviews
- PUT THE PESTS IN THEIR PLACE: Boric acid ant and roach powder killer that discreetly rids your home of pests, with lasting effects; Includes 2-pack 16 oz. ant and roach killer powder bottles
- PROTECT YOUR HOME IN EVERY WAY: Boric acid is a non-staining and odorless compound that protects your home's surfaces while still providing adequate control of pesky pests in your home
- UNDETECTED ROACH AND ANT PEST CONTROL: Discreetly keep up with pest control and never deal with pungent chemical indoor bug spray again
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Shake well and twist the cap until fully open; Hold the bottle at a 45-degree angle, and powder should flow freely when squeezed; Use a spoon to distribute powder in hard-to-reach places
- SAFETY: Apply boric acid powder for bugs only in areas inaccessible to children and pets; Do not use in edible product areas of food handling establishments, restaurants, or other areas where food is commercially prepared or processed; Do not treat surfaces likely to be contacted by food
- 1.Long Lasting - Continues to kill roaches, palmetto bugs, water bugs and silverfish for weeks after application as long as it's kept dry
- 2.Fast Acting - Insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 72 hours after initial contact
- 3.Easy Application - The puffer with extended straw makes application quick and simple for difficult to reach areas
- 4.Contains Irresistible Lure - Harris food grade lure attracts roaches from their hiding places
- 5.EPA Registered - Made in the USA and Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-10) for use in homes with people and pets
- Roach killing powder: Kills cockroaches, ants, silverfish, palmetto bugs and waterbugs.
- With boric acid: Using the easy applicator, create a barrier of powder through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl.
- Where to use: Apply the powder under and behind the refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and tubs in kitchen and utility rooms.
- See the product label complete directions for use
- Odorless: Any powder visible after application may be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed. Repply as needed.
- Long lasting, effective even in small amounts
- This product is manufactured in United States
- Non-staining and non-flammable
- Item Weight: 1.17 lbs
- Size: 12 OZ
- Kills Roaches, Ants and Silverfish indoors.
- Packaged in a ready-to-use 12 ounce shaker.
- Use dry or in solution.
- For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us.
Newest Zap A Roach Boric Acid Reviews
- Industrial Grade
- 99.9+% Pure
- Granular Form
- Boric Acid with Famous Lure in Tablet Form
- Over 160 Tablets per Box
- EPA #3
- Easy to Use
- Attracts & Kills - This bait eliminates common household roaches (German, American, and Oriental roaches)
- Works Fast - The bait will start working to control your roach problem within 2 days of application
- Easily Apply with One Hand – The unique bottle allows for smooth, uniform dispensing from start to finish. Just apply light pressure to the plunger to dispense
- No Waste & No Mess - The bottle features an adjustable flow nozzle to prevent waste and mess during application
- Control Roaches Indoors - Use in kitchens, bathrooms, basements, garages, and other indoor spaces
- 99% boric acid formula, odorless, non-staining powder.
- Long-lasting protection. Easy-to-use applicator.
- Controls Cockroaches, Ants and Silverfish
- Kills A Variety of Roaches - Effective on german, american, australian, smoky brown, asian, oriental, and more
- For Outdoor and Indoor Use - Can be used indoors in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and more as well as outdoors along windows and walls and other areas
- Long Lasting - Extra large 60g tube provides long lasting protection against roaches in a variety of settings
- Easy to Apply - Simply apply in small dabs according to label instructions depending on the level of the infestation
- EPA Registered - Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (53883-424-3) to kill roaches. Not available for sale in California.