Looking for the Best Raw Shea Butter available to buy right now on Amazon but don’t want to have to do all the research on the pros and cons of the different types of Raw Shea Butter?
Pop Expert have put together this list of the top 10 selling Raw Shea Butter on Amazon – sorted by overall popularity and positive consumer reviews.
The Pop Expert list of top selling Raw Shea Butter is the ideal place to start when you are trying to find the Best Raw Shea Butter for your neeeds.
Popular Raw Shea Butter on Amazon
Details on the Best Raw Shea Butter
- Custom Orders any size from 1lb to a truck load (through Amazon) are accepted and welcomed. Simply contact us Yellow Brick Road and we will set up the entire thing for you
- Good for dry skin, hair and blemishes, Unrefined Shea Butter is...naturally rich in a number of vitamins. Vitamins A, E, F and K are the most popular
- Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
- Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provides healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.
- Vitamin F - Acts as a skin protector and revitalizes. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic acids, the three essential fatty acids.
- Sold as Volume. Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree, and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Raw shea butter helps heal scars, burns, bruises, and stretch marks prevention during pregnancy / Eczema / Reduce blemishes and scarring. Shea Butter prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for the skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils. Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. (source) One compound, in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutati
- Common Uses: body, hair, feet, hands, skin, face, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, acne, skincare, rashes, toner, dry skin, itchy scalp, itchy skin, Skin Hydrating, Sensitive Skin. Packed in 2 Lb. Deli-Container - SOLD AS VOLUME
- SmellGood Pure Unrefined Shea Butter - Yellow, 1 unit of 32 OZ Jar, packed in resealable container
- SmellGood is registered trademarks. Buy authentic products from SmellGood only.
- Benefits of using Shea butter from SmellGood: dry skin, skin rash, skin crack, tough or rough skin on feet, skin peeling after training, blemishes and wrinkles, itching skin, sunburn, small skin wounds, insulation against cold, frost bites, stretch mark prevention during pregnancy, insect bites, muscle fatigue, aches & tension, skin allergies such as poison ivy & oak, eczema, dermatitis.
- Direction: Rub enough amount of Shea butter on your palm till it melts, then apply a thin coat on the skin or hair. Apply 2-3 times a day as needed.
- Shipping: All stocked items are shipped in one business day. Most orders are shipped via USPS priority mail, requiring USPS deliverable address. Order’s weight over 20 LB is shipped via UPS/Fedex, requiring UPS/Fedex deliverable address.
- SheaMoisture 100% Raw Shea Butter dry skin cream replenishes hair and skin with vitamins A and D and essential fatty acids
- 100% certified organic Shea Butter, ethically sourced from women's cooperatives in Northern Ghana in this body cream
- Use this skin moisturizer sparingly. A little goes a long way. Natural Shea Butter solidifies below normal room temperature, but will melt in the warmth of your hands.
- Key Ingredient in this body moisturizer: Shea Butter
- Moisturizing cream made with Fair Trade Shea Butter
- Product Type:Skin Moisturizer
- Item Package Dimensions:4.191 cm L X 11.709 cm W X 11.811 cm H
- Item Package Weight:0.227 kg
- Country Of Origin: Ghana
Newest Raw Shea Butter
- ALL-PURPOSE BALM: Our Whole Body Balm helps hydrate your skin to help with dry, itchy, irritated skin, nails, and cuticles
- VITAMINS: Dense in Vitamins A, D, K, & E
- NON-COMEDOGENIC: Designed for your whole body and provides moisture while not clogging pores
- ALL NATURAL: Enriched with 100% natural origin ingredients, this all-natural balm is formulated without harsh chemicals, alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
- PURE BISON TALLOW: At the heart of everything we make is Pure Bison Tallow. It is ultra moisturizing, soothing, and dense in Vitamins A, D, K, & E
- 100% Pure Raw African Shea Butter
- Great for moisturizing and healing all skin types including, dry, damaged, and sensitive skin.
- Awesome for natural hair care for thicker, curlier hair types.
- Perfect for adding in to skincare and hair care recipes such as lotion, soap, conditioner and more.